Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fall Season begins Tuesday, September 6th, 2011

Hello,

The fall season will begin on Tuesday, September 6th, 2011 (a day after Labor Day), and last for 13 weeks. Currently we have 8 leagues, as follows:

1) Ten-Pin Jukebox featuring DJs Jonas and DJ Royal T playing all the rare swing, folk, psychedelic rock classics on vintage 45s: Sundays at 8pm,
September 11th – December 4th

2) Philly Minds in the Gutter (competitive league, teams must have a team average of 500+): Mondays at 6:30pm, September 12th – December 5th

3) Blue Monday Bowling (with a musical emphasis on New Order era tunes): Mondays at 9:30pm, September 12th – December 5th

4) Hipsters & Doofuses (a league started by members of local restaurants on 2nd street): Tues. at 6:30pm, September 6th – November 29th

5) Soul Bowl (competitive league, teams must have a team average of 500+): Tuesdays at 9:30pm, September 6th – November 29th

6) Chutz Bowl (a special interest league for members of the Jewish community): Wednesdays at 6:30pm, September 7th – November 30th

7) Urban Bowling League (private league, closed registration): Thursdays at 6:30pm, September 8th – December 8th

8) Beyond Thunder Bowl: Thursdays at 9:30pm, September 8th – December 8th

Registration is currently open to the public. I am still gathering what teams will be returning for the Fall Season so I can take new teams, as I find out what openings I will have in each league. If a league ends up already being full, I will put you on the wait list for that league and keep you posted as things open up.
If you are interested please send me an email with the following:
* Team Name
* Team Roster (including full names, captain, and email addresses)
* Time slot preferred.
It is usually easier for me to fulfill the requests of full teams with at least 4 team members. If you are looking to join a league as an individual, I will try my best to find you a team. Please send me some information about yourself, including a rough bowling average, etc and I will try to find you a team that matches your profile.
take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment