Friday, July 1, 2011

7/1: Locker Renewal $20

Hey bowlers,

We are renewing locker fees. It will be $20 for another 6 months. I will be collecting this over the month of July. Please pay this directly to me the next time you are at North Bowl. Please do not pay this to the other front desk staff. I understand some of you have taken a break for the summer season, but you will still need to pay for your locker before the month is over.

Also, if you have decided to not keep your locker, please let me know and you will need to turn your key in with me at the front desk. Also, please don't hesitate to email me with questions or to make other special arrangements in order to pay your locker fee. Thank you!

This means that some lockers may becoming available. For all of you who are on the wait list for a locker I will notify you as things open up!

take care,

Marshall Kavanaugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment